FULL STACK DEV
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
As a functional Analyst you represent the client in the product team and you tune in with all stakeholders.
You are end-to-end responsible for the user stories: writing and validation in collaboration with client and/or product manager, acting as SPOC for the developers in the team and validation/testing once developed.
Map the functional requirements in order to fully understand the customer’s needs, write the high level analysis with the appropriate level of detail, prepare the user stories (= detailed analysis), validate development by testing the functionalities as written in the user stories on behalf of the customer’s needs,…
Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master’s responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
Business intelligence provides technical and administrative support to the government client to build and maintain a modernized Enterprise Business Intelligence (EBI) utilizing SAS, Tableau and Microsoft products.
- Deliver reporting utilizing our BI tools to successfully transition and transform current state reporting to improved analytic capabilities, effectively drive and improve the self-service model in the business
- Determine testing needed to assure the functionality and integrity of BI solutions, create test plans, and evaluate testing results taking corrective action as necessary
- Identify data quality issues and raise awareness to business and IT stakeholders
- Help build an infrastructure and process to support self-service BI and reporting
- Responsible for loading data into BI platform, develop Analytical Cubes, and BI Reports
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
We are looking for a network engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company’s computer networks. Your primary duties will include maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary. You will also be working closely with the users of our network in order to identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. You will also need to be able to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including WAPs, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers. A deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired.
- Take ownership of design projects.
- Design page layouts and templates.
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding.
- Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams.
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
- Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
- Select and prepare imagery.
- Create and maintain a database of design assets.
We are looking for candidates who will embrace our Cyber Security strategy in the following activities: Change & Project management, Architecture and Design, Implementation and Operations.
A professional Database Administrator (DBA) will keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
- Building database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Designing and implementing databases in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Defining users and enabling data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Researching high quality of the material required for a particular blockchain project.
- Designing and developing applications using blockchain technology.
- Testing and troubleshooting the blockchain-driven projects.
- Back end and front end application maintenance.
- Fully implemented and involved in the blockchain ecosystem for integrating the latest possible improvements.
- Preparing docs for every project and leading the team to create better solutions for the existing blockchain technology.
- Ability to create an application or system using blockchain technology as a solution to the organization.